anorak

The Last Frontier of Terror
It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:56 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:24 pm 

I know, everyone will be asking this and I know it's annoying but just in case anyone happens to end up with a spare adult Green Man ticket they want to sell, you have one very eager recipient here.

I was literally hours late to buy one, grr! I thought I couldn't afford to go, but then today found out I *can* actually afford it, and of course found out they have just sold out. Fate is a bitch!

So yeah, sorry for being so annoying but if anyone does have a spare Green Man ticket they want to sell, or knows someone who does, drop me a line. I will also send a special present in addition to the required money - I don't know what yet, but it'll be good.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. Sorry for being so annoying and posting this, but you know, nothing ventured, nothing gained. lots of love to you all. x

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:31 pm 

I just directed someone here! He may be along, but likely not till after the football/soccer.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:13 pm 

Oh my goodness, could this be a very tiny light at the end of the tunnel... thank you! No hopes are being got up as of yet but thank you very very much for acting upon my post, that is really kind of you. Fingers crossed for a serendipitous evening concerning both Green Man tickets AND the football! ;) Thanks for thinking of me. You are A Nice Person. x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:09 pm 

Hello, I'm the one with the ticket for sale. Yours for the face value of £120 - drop me a PM with your address to send it to and we'll discuss getting the payment to me.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:41 pm 

I LOVE YOU. Thanks for letting me know so quickly! A PM will follow shortly with deets, and I can probably pay you through Paypal, if you have it? If not then we'll sort something else out. Thank you thank you thank you. And, I suppose if you have a ticket you need to sell, I'm helping you out in a way, too! So much love in the thread. You've made my summer, thank you, I'll PM you in a sec. Cheers. X