recipes, soup, curry, baking, sandwiches, crisps, beer, pubs, alcohol
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 13:36
- Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/barrygosh
- Location: Edinburgh
alongwalkhome wrote:I had some absolutely scrumptious Australian blue yesterday.
I'm a bit disappointed, I'd happily believed for a number of years that Australia only had two kinds of cheese: plain and tasty. My happy bubble is burst.
Anyway I'm all for tasty tasty salty hot Halloumi.
- Posts: 860
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 15:15
- Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/mimpers
I love cheese, very strong, preferably blue. And a glass of port. That's one of the few things I like about Christmas.
I had some Stinking Bishop a few weeks ago, it didn't half pong but it tasted very nice.
totally wicked and equally ace
- Posts: 1354
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 09:59
- Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Finkublubou
- Location: Sheffield
mimpkin wrote:I love cheese, very strong, preferably blue. And a glass of port. That's one of the few things I like about Christmas.
I love that sentiment, Mimps.
- Posts: 176
- Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:05
Hey - you with the good taste and the sharp wit!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 14:41
- Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/
Well Cheese is best for health.It is a best nutrition.It has many benefits.
3. Weight Gain
4. Bone Strength
5.High Blood Pressure controller.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest