squirrelboutique wrote:I burned the crap out of my forehead trying to pop corn when I was ten or so.
The worst part is that I was popping it for my hamster.
recipes, soup, curry, baking, sandwiches, crisps, beer, pubs, alcohol
- Posts: 1834
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 23:56
- Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/colinbmx
- Location: Glasgow
- Posts: 3441
- Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 00:44
- Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/mi-fhein
- Location: I belong to Glasgow
These days I am mostly eating Milka with Daim and Galaxy cookie crumble. Basically chocolate's not good enough for me any more - I need little bits of something or other in it. I have just, however, bought some of the chewy Werther's. This is going to be a good Sunday night in.
- Posts: 1202
- Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:31
- Location: Sheffield, where I'm happy and it's nice.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest