Bad food days!

recipes, soup, curry, baking, sandwiches, crisps, beer, pubs, alcohol
Caroline74

Bad food days!

Post by Caroline74 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 00:49

I'm soo hungover i am unable to cook. So far tday i have eaten 2 slices of cold pizza, a discos crisp sandwich, 2 toffee pops and a bottle of coke! Ifeel quite sick!

susanb
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/susanb84

Re: Bad food days!

Post by susanb » Wed Jan 14, 2009 14:22

I've not been eating very well over the past few days as my stomach has been playing up (definitely not helped by the fact that I had a few pints last night). So far today I've eaten 2 water biscuits with cheese spread, I have some soup here at work but I'm not sure if I can manage to eat it. I did make salmon fishcakes for dinner after the pub last night so that wasn't too bad. Cold pizza sounds nice at the moment.
I wish I could make this train
go faster than anything

linus

Post by linus » Wed Jan 14, 2009 14:27

I missed stupid lunch today as I had to go to the stupid bank and pay in a cheque and the bank was stupid ages away so all I had for lunch was something that puported to be a cereal bar but was in fact a sickly sweet cornflake thing with added sugar on it

and I forgot my lunchtime metformin which is a drug for lowering blood sugar or something

and as you all know, dear readers, I have type 2 diabetes so I will probably be dead by the time I finish typiojg ngjkotr'klbj

Caroline74

Post by Caroline74 » Fri May 22, 2009 00:48

Kentucky snack box with coke- Lunch
Dominos pizza with coke- dinner
Malteesers and Nachos with cheese and Salsa with powerade whilst watcing The Goonies

This is an indulgent disgrace . Tomorrow will be altogether different!

moopind
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Finkublubou

Post by moopind » Tue May 11, 2010 08:50

Daniel & Norbert now on Twitter - @Dentressangular

Bandcamp also? Click me.